- The Board shall file such papers as may be required by the Recorder of Deeds of the District of Columbia.
- The Board may appoint such officers and employees as necessary to carry out the purposes of the Museum.
- The Board shall have the power to adopt, amend, or repeal bylaws for operation of the Museum.
- The Board may establish advisory committees to advise the Board and the officers of the Museum.
- In carrying out the purposes of this chapter, the Board shall encourage community participation from all areas of the City in the planning, development, and promotion of the Museum.
- The Board may appoint ex officio members of the Board.
- A member of the Board may be removed from office by a two-thirds vote of the remaining members of the Board.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 31-2105.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 3-79, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 39-301.
DC CODE § 39-305
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 26, 1980, D.C. Law 3-79, § 6, 27 DCR 2546.)