§ 2–1535.02. Bullying prevention task force.
(a) Within 90 days of September 14, 2012, the Mayor shall establish a bullying prevention task force.
(b) (1) The task force shall consist of representatives from a diversity of the educational institutions and agencies that will be affected by this subchapter, as well as community representatives, including:
(B) Administrators from educational institutions and agencies;
(C) School mental health professionals;
(D) Parents, and legal guardians;
(F) Direct service providers; and
(2) In constituting this task force, the Mayor shall consider geographic and socioeconomic diversity as well as other forms of diversity.
(c) The task force shall:
(1) Provide guidance to the Mayor on the implementation of this subchapter;
(2) Within 180 days of September 14, 2012, publicize a model policy, which shall contain each of the components required in § 2‑1535.03(b);
(3) Assist educational institutions and agencies with developing policies in accordance with § 2‑1535.03;
(4) Compile, and make available to each agency, educational institution, and grantee, a list of free or low-cost methods for establishing the bullying prevention programs authorized in § 2‑1535.06;
(6) Promulgate guidelines to assist the Mayor in evaluating the effectiveness of the bullying prevention policies that have been established.
(d) The task force shall disband 2 years after its initial meeting; provided, that at the discretion of the Mayor, a one-year extension may be granted by the Mayor.