In addition to the statement of organization set forth in § 1-1163.07, each political committee shall also file the following information with the Director of Campaign Finance within 10 days after the political committee's organization:
- The names, addresses, and relationships of affiliated or connected organizations;
- The area, scope, or jurisdiction of the political committee;
- The name, address, office sought, and party affiliation of:
- Each candidate whom the committee is supporting; and
- Any other individual, if any, whom the committee is supporting for nomination for election or election, to any public office whatever; or, if the committee is supporting the entire ticket of any party, the name of the party; or, if the committee is supporting or opposing any initiative or referendum, the summary statement and short title of the initiative or referendum, prepared in accordance with § 1-1001.16 ; or, if the committee is supporting or opposing any recall measure, the name and office of the public official whose recall is sought or opposed in accordance with § 1-1001.17;
- A statement whether the political committee is a continuing one; and
- The disposition of residual funds which will be made in the event of dissolution.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-124, see notes under § 1-1161.01.
DC CODE § 1-1163.11
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 27, 2012, D.C. Law 19-124, § 311, 59 DCR 1862.)