- The District of Columbia Statehood Delegation Fund Commission is established as a body corporate and an independent instrumentality of the District of Columbia, created to effectuate the public purposes provided for in this subpart, but with a legal existence separate from that of the District government.
- The general purposes of the Commission are to:
- Provide financial assistance to the office functions of the offices of the District of Columbia Statehood Delegation;
- Solicit financial and in-kind contributions, grants, allocations, gifts, bequests, and appropriations from public and private sources on behalf of the District of Columbia Statehood Delegation; and
- Disburse funds and other types of assistance collected by the Commission to the offices of the members of the District of Columbia Statehood Delegation.
- The fiscal year of the Commission shall be the fiscal year of the District government.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 15-226, see notes following § 1-129.01.
DC CODE § 1-129.02
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 10, 1981, D.C. Law 3-171, § 12, as added Mar. 16, 2005, D.C. Law 15-226, § 102, 51 DCR 10539.)