- The Superintendent shall submit to the Council, the Mayor, and the Board of Education, an annual report containing the following information:
- A summary of any real estate portfolio review and business plan studies for potential partnership development completed by the Superintendent;
- The number of projects developed by the Superintendent;
- The number of projects financed by the Schools Modernization Fund that:
- Created additional capacity within the District of Columbia Public Schools for special education students or programs;
- Created additional capacity for vocational education programs;
- Created a co-location arrangement with a public charter school; or
- Developed a shared-use facility or site between the District of Columbia Public Schools and another District agency.
- The Superintendent shall review the priorities for use of revenue from the Schools Modernization Fund specified in § 1-325.44 every 5 years and make recommendations to the Mayor, the Council, and the Board of Education on their continued validity or propose new priorities.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 4046 of Fiscal Year 2006 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2005 (D.C. Act 16-168, July 26, 2005, 52 DCR 7667).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-33, see notes following § 1-325.41.
DC CODE § 1-325.45
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 20, 2005, D.C. Law 16-33, § 4046, 52 DCR 7503.)