- The Public Fund shall transmit a publicly-available report to the Council and the Mayor that includes the Scrutinized Companies List within 30 days after the list is created.
- Annually thereafter, the Public Fund shall transmit a publicly-available report to the Council and the Mayor and send a copy of the report to the United States Presidential Special Envoy to Sudan (or an appropriate designee or successor) that includes:
- All investments sold, redeemed, divested, or withdrawn in compliance with § 1-335.03(a);
- All prohibited investments under § 1-335.03(b);
- Any progress made under § 1-335.03(d); and
- A list of any investments held by the Public Fund that would have been divested under § 1-335.03 but for § 1-335.03(e), including a statement of the reasons why a sale or transfer of the investments is inconsistent with the fiduciary responsibilities of the District of Columbia Retirement Board and the circumstances under which the District of Columbia Retirement Board anticipates that it will sell, transfer, or reduce the investment.
Historical and Statutory
Effect of Amendments
D.C. Law 17-337, in subsec. (b), deleted "; and" from the end of par. (2), substituted "; and" for a period at the end of par. (3), and added par. (4).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-106, see notes following § 1-335.01.
For Law 17-337, see notes following § 1-336.01.
DC CODE § 1-335.04
Current through December 11, 2012
(Feb. 2, 2008, D.C. Law 17-106, § 5, 54 DCR 12223; Mar. 21, 2009, D.C. Law 17-337, § 201(b), 56 DCR 939.)