- The Commission shall meet as frequently as the proper and efficient discharge of its duties may require. A majority of the voting members shall constitute a quorum. The Commission may act by an affirmative vote of a majority of its voting members.
- Other than executive sessions to consider privileged matters, the meetings of the Commission shall be open to the public. The discussion of compensation shall not be a privileged matter.
- An executive meeting may be convened by a vote of a majority of the voting members of the Commission, upon good cause shown.
- The Commission shall hold at least 2 public hearings to take public testimony on any proposed compensation changes, including from compensation experts from the public and private sectors.
- The Commission shall maintain minutes of the meetings.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-295, see notes following § 1-611.51.
DC CODE § 1-611.55
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar 3, 1979, D.C. Law 2-139, § 1155, as added Mar. 14, 2007, D.C. Law 16-295, § 2(b), 54 DCR 1092.)