- The judges of the Superior Court shall meet upon the call of the chief judge, but not less than once each month, to consider matters relating to the business and operations of the court. The court may by rule require additional meetings.
- Each associate judge shall submit to the chief judge such reports and data as the chief judge may request. Each judge shall submit a monthly written report to the chief judge and the Commission on Judicial Disabilities and Tenure which shall be in a form prescribed by the chief judge after consultation with the Commission and which shall set forth the duties performed by the reporting judge as follows:
- The number of days' attendance in court of the judge during the month covered.
- The division and branch (if any) of the court which the judge attended.
- The number of hours per day of the judge's attendance.
- The number and type of matters disposed of by the judge during the months covered.
- Such other data as the chief judge may require.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 11-909.
1973 Ed., § 11-909.
DC CODE § 11-909
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 29, 1970, 84 Stat. 483, Pub. L. 91-358, title I, § 111; June 13, 1994, Pub. L. 103-266, §§ 1(b)(15), (16), 108 Stat. 713.)