- An appeal may be taken from:
- An order denying or granting a motion to compel arbitration;
- An order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
- An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
- An order modifying or correcting an award;
- An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
- A final judgment entered pursuant to this chapter.
- An appeal under this section shall be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-111, see notes following § 16-4401.
This section is based upon § 28 of the Uniform Arbitration Act (2000). See Vol. 7, Pt. I, Uniform Laws Annotated, Master Edition, or ULA Database on Westlaw.
DC CODE § 16-4427
Current through December 11, 2012
(Feb. 27, 2008, D.C. Law 17-111, § 2(b), 55 DCR 1847.)