- Any liability incurred by the Regional Authority, not covered by insurance under § 2-1136(c)(4)(C), shall be further indemnified by the Signatories, in proportion to the relative economic benefit currently expected to accrue to each Signatory from hosting the Olympic Games, as follows:
- The State of Maryland shall be liable for 53%;
- The Commonwealth of Virginia shall be liable for 19%; and
- The District of Columbia shall be liable for 28%.
- Each of the Signatories may provide for its share of any possible liability in any manner it may choose, as befits each Signatory's independent commitment.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 14-63, see notes following § 2-1131.
DC CODE § 2-1137
Current through December 11, 2012
(Feb. 13, 2002, D.C. Law 14-63, § 8, 48 DCR 10549.)