- As a condition of participating in the Program, an individual or legal entity operating a grocery store shall:
- Accept SNAP benefits;
- Apply to accept WIC benefits and accept WIC benefits if eligible;
- Enter into a first source agreement; and
- Sell fresh produce and healthy foods.
- A grocery store shall agree in writing to the conditions set forth in subsection (a) of this section for a period of at least 5 years as a condition of participating in the Program; provided, that this requirement shall not be enforceable if the individual or legal entity ceases grocery store operations.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-353, see notes under § 2-1212.01.
DC CODE § 2-1212.22
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-353, § 202, 58 DCR 746.)