- The Mayor is authorized to prescribe the final form and content of all Financing Documents and all Closing Documents to which the District is a party that may be necessary or appropriate to issue, sell, and deliver the Bonds.
- The Mayor is authorized to execute, in the name of the District and on its behalf, the Financing Documents and any Closing Documents to which the District is a party by the Mayor's manual or facsimile signature.
- If required, the official seal of the District, or a facsimile of it, shall be impressed, printed, or otherwise reproduced on the Bonds, the Financing Documents, and the Closing Documents to which the District is a party.
- The Mayor's execution and delivery of the Financing Documents and the Closing Documents shall constitute conclusive evidence of the Mayor's approval, on behalf of the District, of the final form and content thereof.
- The Mayor is authorized to deliver the executed and sealed Financing Documents and Closing Documents, on behalf of the District, prior to or simultaneously with the issuance, sale, and delivery of the Bonds, and to ensure the due performance of the obligations of the District contained in the executed, sealed, and delivered Financing Documents and Closing Documents.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 9 of Howard Theatre Redevelopment project Great Streets Initiative Tax Increment Financing Emergency Act of 2010 (D.C. Act 18-516, August 3, 2010, 57 DCR 7971).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 9 of Howard Theatre Redevelopment Project Great Streets Initiative Tax Increment Financing Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2010 (D.C. Act 18-573, October 19, 2010, 57 DCR 10090).
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-275, see notes under § 2-1217.34a.
DC CODE § 2-1217.34h
Current through December 11, 2012
(Dec. 7, 2010, D.C. Law 18-275, § 9, 57 DCR 9873.)