- (1) Except as otherwise authorized by law, all District government contracts shall be awarded by:
- Competitive sealed bidding pursuant to § 2-354.02;
- Competitive sealed proposals pursuant to § 2-354.03;
- Sole source procurements pursuant to § 2-354.04;
- Emergency procurements pursuant to § 2-354.05;
- Human care procurements pursuant to § 2-354.06;
- Small purchase procurements pursuant to § 2-354.07;
- Special pilot procurements pursuant to § 2-354.08;
- Reverse auctions pursuant to § 2-354.09;
- Procurements through a General Services Administration schedule pursuant to § 2-354.10;
- Cooperative agreements pursuant to § 2-354.11;
- Procurements through the DCSS pursuant to § 2-354.12; or
- Infrastructure facilities and services pursuant to subchapter VI of this chapter.
- The CPO shall publish annually on the Internet a report on the number of and dollar value of contracts executed under each source selection method.
- (1) Except for members of a technical advisory group, a District employee or official shall not attempt to influence a procurement professional with respect to source selection; provided, that an employee or official may attempt to prevent a procurement professional from violating law or rules.
- Any employee or official who violates this section shall be subject to suspension, dismissal, or other disciplinary action under the procedures pursuant to subchapter XVI-A of Chapter 6 of Title 1.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-354.01
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 401, 58 DCR 1185.)