- A contract may be awarded through noncompetitive negotiations when there is only one source for the required good or service.
- The CPO shall make a determination and findings justifying the sole source procurement.
- Notice of intent to enter into a sole source contract shall be posted on the Internet at least 10 days prior to award. The notice shall include:
- The determination and findings required by subsection (b) of this section;
- A description of the item to be procured; and
- The intended sole source contractor.
- The contract shall be made available online within 7 days of the contract award.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-354.04
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 404, 58 DCR 1185.)