- The CPO may establish a streamlined process for entering into contracts for goods and services not exceeding $100,000. The process shall set forth:
- Requirements for basic competition, including solicitation of contracts or orders from multiple vendors;
- A noncompetitive process for entering into contracts under a dollar threshold established by the CPO not to exceed $10,000; and
- Requirements that purchases be made transparent.
- Procurement requirements shall not be parceled, split, divided, or purchased over a period of time to avoid the $100,000 limitation of subsection (a) of this section.
- The CPO shall implement standards to monitor small purchase procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and policies.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-354.07
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 407, 58 DCR 1185.)