- (1) The CPO may procure goods or services through reverse auction via the Internet when it is determined that the reverse auction bidding method is the most effective method for the District.
- The CPO may place any requirement for a good or service on an established Internet reverse auction exchange that would allow any bidder to competitively bid down the price of that good or service over a set period of time established by the CPO.
- The CPO may establish an online auction for the purposes of executing reverse auction transactions on behalf of the District.
- (1) The CPO may dispose of or sell surplus goods through standard auction via the Internet.
- The CPO may place any surplus goods on an established standard auction exchange on the Internet that would allow any person, excluding any employee of the disposing District agency, to competitively acquire surplus personal property or goods from the District.
- The CPO may establish a standard auction exchange on the Internet for the purpose of executing standard auction transactions on behalf of the District government.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-354.09
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 409, 58 DCR 1185.)