- This subchapter shall govern procurements for construction projects and related management services in the District.
- The following project delivery methods are authorized for procurements within the scope of this subchapter:
- Architectural and engineering services;
- Construction management;
- Construction management at risk;
- Design-build-operate-maintain; and
- Operations and maintenance.
- Participation in a report or study that is subsequently used in the preparation of design requirements for a project shall not disqualify a firm from participating as a member of a proposing team in a design-build, design-build-operate-maintain, or design-build-finance-operate-maintain procurement unless the participation would provide the firm with a substantial competitive advantage.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-356.01
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 601, 58 DCR 1185.)