- This section specifies the source selection methods applicable to procurements for the project delivery methods identified in § 2-356.01, except as provided in §§ 2-354.04, 2-354.05, 2-354.07, 2-354.08, 2-354.11, and 2-354.12.
- (1) The qualifications-based selection process set forth in § 2-356.04 shall be used to procure architectural and engineering services in design-bid-build procurements.
- Competitive sealed bidding, as set forth in § 2-354.02, shall be used to procure construction in design-bid-build procurements, except where rules authorize the use of competitive sealed proposals, as set forth in § 2- 354.03, for contracts for construction management at-risk.
- Contracts for operations and maintenance shall be procured as set forth in § 2-354.01.
- Contracts for design-build shall be procured by competitive sealed proposals, as set forth in § 2-354.03.
- Contracts for design-build-operate-maintain shall be procured by competitive sealed proposals, as set forth in § 2-354.03.
- Contracts for design-build-finance-operate-maintain shall be procured by competitive sealed proposals, as set forth in § 2-354.03.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-356.02
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 602, 58 DCR 1185.)