- Except for those District government employees employed by agencies not subject to Chapter 6 of Title 1, District government employees who participate in the procurement process shall be subject to the provisions of subchapter XVIII of Chapter 6 of Title 1.
- Participation in the procurement process shall include involvement, either directly or indirectly, in:
- The decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, or preparation of any part of a purchase request;
- Influencing the content of any specification or purchase standard;
- Rendering of advice;
- An investigation or audit; or
- Any other advisory capacity pertaining to any contract, subcontract, solicitation, or proposal.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-359.10
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 910, 58 DCR 1185.)