- The CPO shall establish and maintain on the Internet publicly-available information regarding District procurement. The information shall be made available in machine-readable and searchable format and shall include the following:
- The legal authority and rules that govern procurement for all District agencies and instrumentalities, including those exempt from the authority of the CPO;
- The names of all personnel with delegated contracting authority; and
- For contracts in excess of $100,000, a copy of the contract and any determinations and findings, contract modifications, change orders, solicitations, or amendments associated with the contract, including those made by District agencies exempt from the authority of the CPO; provided, that the information required by this paragraph shall be made available on the Internet for at least the duration of the underlying contract or 5 years, whichever is longer.
- Agencies not subject to the authority of the CPO shall transmit the information required by this section to the CPO for posting on the Internet.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-371, see notes under § 2-351.01.
DC CODE § 2-361.04
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 8, 2011, D.C. Law 18-371, § 1104, 58 DCR 1185.)