- The Open Government Office shall:
- Report annually, on or before February 1, on its activities, including recommendations for changes in the law;
- Issue advisory opinions to public bodies on compliance with subchapter IV of this chapter;
- Provide training to public bodies, officials, and employees related to subchapter IV of this chapter; and
- Issue rules to implement the provisions of this subchapter and subchapter IV of this chapter.
- The Open Government Office may bring suit to enforce § 2-579.
- The Open Government Office may issue advisory opinions on implementation of subchapter II of this chapter.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-350, see notes under § 2-591.
DC CODE § 2-593
Current through December 11, 2012
((Oct. 21, 1968, Pub. L. 90-614, title IV, § 503, as added Mar. 31, 2011, D.C. Law 18-350, § 2, 58 DCR 734.)