- (1) It is unlawful for a person, as part of a group of 3 or more persons, to target a residence for purposes of a demonstration:
- Between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.;
- While wearing a mask; or
- Without having provided the Metropolitan Police Department notification of the location and approximate time of the demonstration.
- The notification required by paragraph (1)(C) of this subsection shall be provided in writing to the operational unit designated for such purpose by the Chief of Police not less than 2 hours before the demonstration begins. The Metropolitan Police Department shall post on its website the e-mail and facsimile number by which the operational unit may be notified 24 hours a day, and the address to which notification may be hand delivered, as an alternative, during business hours.
- A person who violates this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, fined not more than $500 or imprisoned for not more than 90 days.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 18-374, see notes under § 22-2751.
DC CODE § 22-2752
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 26, 2011, D.C. Law 18-374, § 3, 58 DCR 715.)