- The Mayor shall form a task force for the following purposes:
- Collecting information on telephone fraud;
- Taking steps to educate the public about fraud, including telephone fraud;
- Sharing information related to telephone fraud with District government agencies;
- Sharing information related to telephone fraud with other state and federal law enforcement agencies; and
- Advising the Mayor on enforcement of the provisions of this subchapter.
- The task force may include representatives from the following agencies:
- Metropolitan Police Department;
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs;
- Office of Corporation Counsel; and
- Any other agency the Mayor deems appropriate.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 13-301, see notes following § 22-3226.01.
DC CODE § 22-3226.13
Current through December 11, 2012
(Dec. 1, 1982, D.C. Law 4-164, § 126m, as added June 8, 2001, D.C. Law 13-301, § 102, 47 DCR 7039.)