- The Agency may request that any agency of the District of Columbia, of another state, or of the United States provide assistance in carrying out the functions described in this chapter.
- Notwithstanding any other law, all agencies of the District of Columbia shall:
- Have the authority to provide any requested assistance to the Agency in carrying out the functions described in this chapter;
- Make available to the Agency information requested by the Agency for the purpose of identifying sex offenders and otherwise carrying out its functions under this chapter; and
- Cooperate with the Agency in posting notices and making available information concerning registration requirements in locations where persons entering the District from other jurisdictions may apply for driver's licenses, motor vehicle tags and inspections, housing, or other public assistance or benefits.
- Except for the disclosure of information authorized by § 22-4006, nothing in this chapter shall supersede the non-disclosure provisions of Chapter 12 of Title 7.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 13-137, see notes following § 22-4001.
DC CODE § 22-4012
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 11, 2000, D.C. Law 13-137, § 13, 47 DCR 797.)