- The Criminal Justice Coordinating Council shall include the following members:
- Mayor, District of Columbia (Chair);
- Chairman, Council of the District of Columbia;
- Chairperson, Judiciary Committee, Council of the District of Columbia;
- Chief Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia;
- Chief, Metropolitan Police Department;
- Director, District of Columbia Department of Corrections;
- Corporation Counsel for the District of Columbia;
- Director, Department of Human Services' Youth Services Administration;
- Director, Public Defender Service;
- Director, Pretrial Services Agency;
- Director, Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency;
- United States Attorney for the District of Columbia;
- District of Columbia Corrections Trustee;
- Director, Federal Bureau of Prisons;
- Chair, United States Parole Commission;
- Chair, District of Columbia Financial Responsibility and Management Assistance Authority ("Authority"); and
- Board Member for Public Safety, Authority.
- Membership of the Authority members shall expire upon the dissolution of the Authority.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition of section, see § 1404 of Fiscal Year 2002 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2001 (D.C. Act 14-124, August 3, 2001, 48 DCR 7861).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 14-28, see notes following § 22-4231.
DC CODE § 22-4233
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 3, 2001, D.C. Law 14-28, § 1504, 48 DCR 6981.)