- In General. -- Each of the individuals described in subsection (b) of this section is authorized to serve on the District of Columbia Criminal Justice Coordinating Council, participate in the Council's activities, and take such other actions as may be necessary to carry out the individual's duties as a member of the Council.
- Individuals Described. -- The individuals described in this subsection are as follows:
- The Director of the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency for the District of Columbia.
- The Director of the District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency.
- The United States Attorney for the District of Columbia.
- The Director of the Bureau of Prisons.
- The chair of the United States Parole Commission.
- The Director of the United States Marshals Service.
(May 20, 2002, 116 Stat. 581, Pub. L. 107-180, § 2.)
DC CODE § 22-4241
Current through December 11, 2012