- A farm winery retail license shall be issued to a farm winery to authorize the licensee to sell wine:
- From the place described for consumption off-premises and to deliver the same in the sealed bottle or other closed container in which the same was received by the licensee at the licensed establishment; and
- At the licensed establishment for consumption at the licensed establishment.
- A licensee under a farm winery retail license may sell and deliver alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption only during the hours of sale and delivery specified for a class B off-premises retail licensee under § 25-722, and may sell and serve alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption except as restricted by § 25-724.
- The provisions of §§ 25-725, 25-741 (a) and (b), 25-742, and 25-753 shall apply to a farm winery retail license.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-201, see notes following § 25-101.
DC CODE § 25-123
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 18, 2008, D.C. Law 17-201, § 2(f), 55 DCR 6289.)