- If no protest has been received by the Board during the protest period, the Board shall schedule an administrative review to consider the application within 10 days after the end of the protest period.
- If a protest has been received by the Board during the protest period, the Board shall take the following actions:
- The Board shall schedule a protest hearing to receive testimony and other evidence regarding the application in accordance with §§ 25-442 and 25- 444.
- (A) The parties shall be informed of their obligation to attend a settlement conference under § 25-445 for the purpose of discussing and resolving, if possible, the objections raised by the protestants.
- The parties shall be informed of their rights and responsibilities with respect to reaching a settlement under §§ 25-445 and 25-446.
- At the request of all parties, and if a settlement conference would be unlikely to succeed, the Board may waive the parties' obligation to attend a settlement conference.
- The Board shall issue a decision in accordance with § 25-433.
Historical and Statutory
D.C. Law 13-298 amended and enacted into law Title 25 of the District of Columbia Official Code.
Legislative History of Laws
For D.C. Law 13-298, see notes following § 25-101.
DC CODE § 25-432
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 3, 2001, D.C. Law 13-298, § 101, 48 DCR 2959.)