- There is established a Board of Podiatry to consist of 3 members appointed by the Mayor.
- The Board shall regulate the practice of podiatry.
- Of the members of the Board, 2 shall be podiatrists licensed in the District and 1 shall be a consumer member.
- Except as provided in subsection (e) of this section, members of the Board shall be appointed for terms of 3 years.
- Of the members initially appointed under this section, 1 shall be appointed for a term of 1 year, 1 shall be appointed for a term of 2 years, and 1 shall be appointed for a term of 3 years.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 2-3302.10.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 6-99, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 3-1201.01.
DC CODE § 3-1202.10
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 25, 1986, D.C. Law 6-99, § 210, 33 DCR 729.)