- Upon application by a licensee, registrant, or person certified and payment of the inactive status fee established by the Mayor, each board shall place a licensee, registrant, or person certified on inactive status.
- While on inactive status, the individual shall not be subject to the renewal fee and shall not practice, attempt to practice, or offer to practice the health occupation in the District.
- Each board shall issue a license, registration, or certification to an individual who is on inactive status and who desires to resume the practice of a health occupation if the individual:
- Pays the fee established by the Mayor;
- Complies with the continuing education requirements in effect when the licensee, registrant, or person certified seeks to reactivate the license, registration, or certification; and
- Complies with the current requirements for renewal of a license, registration, or certification.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 2-3305.11.
Effect of Amendments
D.C. Law 18-26 substituted "licensee, registrant, or person certified" for "licensee"; substituted "license, registration, or certification" for "license" both times it appears; and substituted "a license, registration, or certification" for "licenses".
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) amendment of section, see § 2(e)(12) of Health Occupations Revision General Amendment Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-146, July 28, 2009, 56 DCR 6308).
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 6-99, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 3-1201.01.
For Law 18-26, see notes following § 3-1201.01.
DC CODE § 3-1205.11
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 25, 1986, D.C. Law 6-99, § 511, 33 DCR 729; July 18, 2009, D.C. Law 18-26, § 2(e)(12), 56 DCR 4043.)