- Each licensee, registrant, or person certified shall:
- Display the board-issued license, registration, or certification conspicuously in each place of business or employment of the licensee, registrant, or person certified;
- Wear a tag at all times, if practical, while acting in a professional capacity that displays his or her name and profession or title;
- Practice only under the legal name that appears on his or her license, registration, or certification;
- Notify the board in writing of any:
- Change of address of place of residence or place of business or employment within 30 days after the change of address;
- Legal change of name within 30 days after the change; or
- Termination, revocation, suspension, or voluntary surrender ("separation event") of health care facility privileges by reason of incompetence or improper professional conduct, during any period while an application is pending or during the licensing, registration, or certification period by certified mail, return receipt, within 10 days of the separation event.
- Each licensee, registrant, or person certified shall be subject to the penalties provided by this chapter for failure to comply with the requirements of this section.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 2-3305.13.
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) amendment of section, see § 2(e)(14) of Health Occupations Revision General Amendment Emergency Act of 2009 (D.C. Act 18-146, July 28, 2009, 56 DCR 6308).
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 6-99, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 3-1201.01.
For Law 18-26, see notes following § 3-1201.01.
DC CODE § 3-1205.13
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 25, 1986, D.C. Law 6-99, § 513, 33 DCR 729; July 18, 2009, D.C. Law 18-26, § 2(e)(14), 56 DCR 4043.)