- In addition to the annual statement required by § 31-1901, the Mayor:
- May require each corporation to file on a quarterly or other basis any additional reports, exhibits, or statements the Mayor considers necessary to furnish all information concerning the condition, solvency, experience, transactions, or affairs of the corporation. The Mayor may establish deadlines for submitting any additional reports, exhibits, or statements and may require their verification by any officer or officers of the corporation the Mayor designates; and
- Shall require each corporation to file annually, on or before June 1, a report, signed by 2 of its principal officers, showing:
- The number of the District of Columbia contractholders and subscribers by the following type of contract or its equivalent:
- Individual, open enrollment;
- Individual conversion subscribers;
- Group subscribers, as defined by regulation;
- Medigap and Medicare supplements; and
- Total subscriber income, benefit, and indemnification payments for the types of contracts listed in paragraph (1) of this subsection, with a specific breakdown by type of contract if requested by the Mayor; and
- Expenditures for providing public services, in addition to open enrollment, in the District of Columbia.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 35-4713.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 11-245, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 31-3501.
DC CODE § 31-3513
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 9, 1997, D.C. Law 11-245, § 14, 44 DCR 1158.)