- A health organization may request a confidential department hearing, on a record, to challenge a determination or action if the Commissioner notifies it of the following:
- An adjusted RBC report;
- (A) The health organization's RBC plan or revised RBC plan is unsatisfactory; and
- The notification constitutes a Regulatory Action Level Event;
- The health organization has failed to adhere to its RBC plan or revised RBC plan and that the failure has a substantial adverse effect on the ability of the health organization to eliminate the Company Action Level Event in accordance with its RBC plan or revised RBC plan; or
- A corrective order.
- The health organization shall notify the Commissioner of its request for a hearing within 5 days after a notification described in subsection (a) of this section. Upon receipt of the health organization's request for a hearing, the Commissioner shall set a date for the hearing, which shall be no less than 10, or more than 30, days after the date of the health organization's request.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 14-312, see notes following § 31-3851.01.
DC CODE § 31-3851.07
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 18, 2003, D.C. Law 14-312, § 107, 50 DCR 306.)