No employer or employment agency shall:
- Interfere with, restrain, or deny the exercise of, or the attempted exercise of, any right provided under this chapter; or
- Fail or refuse to hire, or discharge, any employee or potential employee because the employee or potential employee:
- Opposed any practice made unlawful by this chapter;
- Has filed any charge, or has instituted or caused to be instituted any proceeding, relating to any right provided under this chapter;
- Has given, or is about to give, any information in connection with any inquiry or proceeding relating to any right provided under this chapter; or
- Has testified, or is about to testify, in any inquiry or proceeding relating to any right provided under this chapter.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-132, see notes under § 32-1361.
DC CODE § 32-1363
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 31, 2012, D.C. Law 19-132, § 4, 59 DCR 2391.)