- It shall be unlawful for any person to interfere with, restrain, or deny the exercise of or the attempt to exercise any right provided by this chapter.
- It shall be unlawful for an employer to discharge or discriminate in any manner against any person because the person:
- Opposes any practice made unlawful by this chapter;
- Pursuant or related to this chapter:
- Files or attempts to file a charge;
- Institutes or attempts to institute a proceeding; or
- Facilitates the institution of a proceeding; or
- Gives any information or testimony in connection with an inquiry or proceeding related to this chapter.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 36-1307.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 8-181, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 32-501.
DC CODE § 32-507
Current through December 11, 2012
(Oct. 3, 1990, D.C. Law 8-181, § 8, 37 DCR 5043.)