- Within 10 days after the submission of a report or other document to any federal or District agency or commission, or after such shorter period as may be established in a franchise agreement, the cable operator shall file a copy of the document with the Office. Documents required to be submitted under this subsection include any proof of performance tests and results, equal employment opportunity reports, and all petitions, applications, and communications of all types regarding the cable system, or a group of cable systems of which the cable operator's system is a part, submitted by the cable operator, an affiliate, or any other person on behalf of the cable operator.
- Each report filed by a cable operator pursuant to this chapter or the franchise agreement shall be certified by a corporate officer as accurate and complete.
- A cable operator shall at all times maintain the following:
- Records of all complaints received and all actions taken with respect to such complaints;
- A full and complete set of plans, records, and as-built maps showing the exact location of all system facilities and equipment installed or in use in the District, exclusive of subscriber service drops;
- A comprehensive record of all personnel transactions and use of contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers by race and sex;
- Records of outages, indicating date, time, duration, area, the subscribers affected, type of outage, and cause;
- Records of service requests for repair or maintenance indicating the date and time the service was requested, the date and time of acknowledgment of the request, the date and time service was scheduled (if it was scheduled), the date and time the service was provided, and, if different, the date and time the problem was resolved
- Records of installation, reconnection, and requests for service extension indicating the date of the request, the date of acknowledgment, and the date and time service was provided; and
- A file showing the cable operator's plans and timetable for new construction or the rebuild of the cable system.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 14-193, see notes following § 34-1251.01.
DC CODE § 34-1259.09
Current through December 11, 2012
(Aug. 21, 1982, D.C. Law 4-142, § 909, as added Oct. 9, 2002, D.C. Law 14-193, § 2(b), 49 DCR 7334.)