- The Fund shall be comprised of:
- General revenue funds appropriated by a line item in the budget submitted pursuant to § 1-204.46 and authorized by Congress in an appropriations act for the purposes of the Fund;
- Grants from any source to the Fund or to the District of Columbia for the purposes of the Fund;
- Capital funds appropriated for the purposes of the Fund; and
- Interest earned from the deposit or investment of monies of the Fund.
- The monies shall be deposited into the Fund without regard to fiscal year limitation pursuant to an act of Congress, and shall not revert to the General Fund of the District of Columbia at the end of any fiscal year or at any other time, but shall be continually available for the purpose of the Fund, subject to authorization by Congress.
- The Mayor shall include in the fiscal year 2006 budget estimates of the District an amount as may be necessary for capitalization of the Fund.
Historical and Statutory
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 6013 of Fiscal Year 2005 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2004 (D.C. Act 15-486, August 2, 2004, 51 DCR 8236).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 6013 of Fiscal Year 2005 Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2004 (D.C. Act 15-594, October 26, 2004, 51 DCR 11725).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 15-205, see notes following § 34-2151.
DC CODE § 34-2152
Current through December 11, 2012
(Dec. 7, 2004, D.C. Law 15-205, § 6013, 51 DCR 8441.)