The purpose of this subchapter is:
- To leverage private sector funds utilizing initial Federal investments in order to provide students and teachers within the District of Columbia public schools and public charter schools with access to state-of-the-art educational technology;
- To establish a regional job training and employment center;
- To strengthen workforce preparation initiatives for students within the District of Columbia public schools and public charter schools;
- To coordinate private sector investments in carrying out this chapter; and
- To assist the Superintendent with the development of individual career paths in accordance with the long-term reform plan.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 31-2853.61.
DC CODE § 38-1806.01
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 26, 1996, 110 Stat. 1321 , Pub. L. 104-134, § 2601.)