- Local funding for pre-k programs shall not supplant any funding sources used prior to July 18, 2008, for education programs for children of pre-k age.
- (1) For each provider that meets the high-quality standards established pursuant to this chapter, local funding shall be allocated in such a manner so that each provider receives in total funding an amount equal to the per student funding formula, established pursuant to § 38-1804.01.
- Local funding for a program under a quality-improvement plan may vary, in accordance with procedures established pursuant to § 38-271.02(b)(7).
- (1) The OSSE shall establish procedures for the local allocation of funds distributed pursuant to this section in the event that the amount appropriated is insufficient to fund all providers that meet the high-quality standards established by this chapter.
- From amounts appropriated under this section, OSSE may provide for all activities authorized by this chapter.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-202, see notes following § 38-271.01.
DC CODE § 38-271.06
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 18, 2008, D.C. Law 17-202, § 106, 55 DCR 6297.)