The Ombudsman shall:
- Be appointed without regard to party affiliation;
- Be appointed on the basis of integrity;
- Possess a demonstrated ability to analyze issues and matters of law, administration, and policy;
- Possess experience in the field of social work, counseling, mediation, law, policy, or public administration or auditing, accounting, or other investigative field; and
- Have management experience that demonstrates an ability to hire and supervise qualified staff.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-9, see notes following § 38-351.
DC CODE § 38-352
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 12, 2007, D.C. Law 17-9, § 603, 54 DCR 4102.)