- With respect to any student for whom a school does not have certification of immunization, the school shall notify a responsible person:
- That it has no certification of immunization for the student;
- That it may not admit the student without certification (unless the student is exempted on medical or religious grounds pursuant to § 38-506);
- That the student may be immunized and receive certification by a private physician or the public health authorities; and
- How to contact the public health authorities to learn where and when they perform these services.
- Neither the District of Columbia nor any school or school official shall be liable in damages to any person for failure to comply with this section.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 31-504.
1973 Ed., § 31-2204.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 3-20, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 38-501.
DC CODE § 38-504
Current through December 11, 2012
(Sept. 28, 1979, D.C. Law 3-20, § 5, 26 DCR 380.)