For the purposes of this subchapter, the term:
- "DC-BAS" means the DC Benchmark System.
- "DC-CAS" means the District of Columbia Comprehensive Assessment System examination.
- "Feeder school group" means one or more schools serving students in grades 4 through 9. Feeder school groups shall be selected by the Mayor and may consist of any of the following:
- An elementary school, middle school, and a high school in the same feeder pattern;
- An education campus and high school in the same feeder pattern; or
- One school that serves students in grades 4 through 9.
- "Low-performing school" means a public school or public charter school in which fewer than 40% of students performed proficient or higher on the 2011 DC-CAS.
- "Mid-high-performing school" means a public school or public charter school in which 40% or more of students performed proficient or higher on the 2011 DC-CAS.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-142, see notes under § 38-751.01.
DC CODE § 38-751.02
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 19, 2012, D.C. Law 19-142, § 102, 59 DCR 3642.)