- The Mayor shall create a report that shall include:
- School-level data collected through the early warning and support system for each participating feeder school group;
- Recommendations highlighting best practices to improve high school and college readiness and increase high school graduation rates among all schools, including the feeder school groups; and
- A plan to expand the early warning and support system to all schools within 3 years of June 19, 2012.
- The report shall be submitted to the Council one year after implementation of this subchapter.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-142, see notes under § 38-751.01.
DC CODE § 38-751.05
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 19, 2012, D.C. Law 19-142, § 105, 59 DCR 3642.)