- On or before February 15, 2013, the Office of the State Superintendent of Education shall transmit to the Council a strategic plan for increasing access to, participation in, and the quality of an interscholastic athletics program in District of Columbia Public Schools and public charter schools by the 2014- 2015 school year.
- The strategic plan shall include a description of:
- The level of programs needed to ensure greater access to interscholastic athletics;
- The resources required to operate a robust interscholastic athletics program throughout the public schools;
- How District facilities may be better utilized to provide for interscholastic athletics; and
- The effect of a robust athletics program on student health and community involvement.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-168, see notes under § 38-751.01.
Section 4063 of D.C. Law 19-168 provides:
"Sec. 4063. Applicability.
"This subtitle shall apply as of June 20, 2012."
DC CODE § 38-824.02a
Current through December 11, 2012
(July 27, 2010, D.C. Law 18-209, § 402a, as added Sept. 20, 2012, D.C. Law 19-168, § 4062(i), 59 DCR 8025.)