- An action affecting a conservation easement may be brought by 1 of the following:
- An owner of an interest in the real property burdened by the easement;
- A holder of the easement;
- A person having a third-party right of enforcement; or
- A person authorized by other law.
- This chapter does not affect the power of a court to modify or terminate a conservation easement in accordance with the principles of law and equity.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 45-2603.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 6-113, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 42-201.
This section is based upon § 3 of the Uniform Conservation Easement Act. See 12 Uniform Laws Annotated, Master Edition, or ULA Database on Westlaw.
DC CODE § 42-203
Current through December 11, 2012
(May 16, 1986, D.C. Law 6-113, § 4, 33 DCR 1996.)