- There may be appropriated out of revenues available to the District sufficient funds to administer the Program. Beginning with the budget submission for Fiscal Year 1988, the Mayor shall include in the budget submission to the Council a statement of goals and objectives regarding the number of properties contemplated for inclusion in the Program in the upcoming fiscal year and a projection of the funds that would be necessary to permit transfer and repair of the property under the Program.
- Thirty days after the end of the 1st full calendar quarter after August 9, 1986, and 30 days after the end of each calendar quarter thereafter, the Mayor shall submit to the Council a report on the progress in implementing the Program. The report shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
- The ward location, size, and assessed value of each property transferred under the Program;
- A list of all properties remaining in the Program at the close of the quarter;
- The individuals or organizations that were transferees under the Program and the sales price and other terms of transfers made under the Program during the preceding quarter; and
- A description of assistance provided to transferees under the Program.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 45-2710.
Effect of Amendments
D.C. Law 14-114 substituted "Mayor" for "Administrator" throughout section.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 6-135, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 42-2101.
For legislative history of D.C. Law 6-192, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 42-2103.
For Law 14-114, see notes following § 42-2102.
DC CODE § 42-2110
Current through December 11, 2012
(Aug. 9, 1986, D.C. Law 6-135, § 11, 33 DCR 3771; Feb. 24, 1987, D.C. Law 6-192, § 5(h), 33 DCR 7836; Apr. 19, 2002, D.C. Law 14-114, § 801(j), 49 DCR 1468.)