- To assist residents of the District in locating affordable housing units within the District, the Mayor, or the Mayor's designee, shall develop and maintain the Affordable Housing Inventory.
- (1) The Mayor shall create the Affordable Housing Locator using the Affordable Housing Inventory.
- The Mayor shall make the Affordable Housing Locator available and accessible to the general public by all appropriate means, including the internet.
- (1) The Mayor shall provide copies of the Affordable Housing Locator to each of the following offices and entities:
- The Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development;
- The Office of Planning;
- The District of Columbia Housing Authority;
- The District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency;
- The Department of Housing and Community Development; and
- The District of Columbia Public Library.
- The Mayor shall provide updated copies to the offices and entities listed in this subsection on a quarterly basis.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 17-215, see notes following § 42-2131.
DC CODE § 42-2132
Current through December 11, 2012
(Aug. 15, 2008, D.C. Law 17-215, § 3, 55 DCR 7494.)