The fund shall consist of, but not be limited to, monies from the following sources:
- Appropriations pursuant to this chapter;
- Grants and gifts from public or private sources to the fund or to the District for the purposes of the fund;
- Repayments on principal and any interest on loans provided from the fund;
- Proceeds realized from the liquidation of any security interests held by the District under the terms of any assistance provided from the fund;
- Interest earned from the deposit or investment of monies of the fund;
- Monies appropriated for the fund by the United States government; and
- All other revenues, receipts, and fees derived from the operation of the fund.
Historical and Statutory
1981 Ed., § 45-3003.
Legislative History of Laws
For legislative history of D.C. Law 7-96, see Historical and Statutory Notes following § 42-2201.
DC CODE § 42-2203
Current through December 11, 2012
(Mar. 24, 1988, D.C. Law 7-96, § 4, 35 DCR 891.)