A record shall be maintained for every resident and include the following:
- The resident agreement required by this subchapter, including the "Resident's Rights" statement and any additional agreements;
- The functional assessment of ADLs;
- A physician's statement, including medical orders and rehabilitation plans;
- The ISP and any revisions thereto;
- All shared responsibility agreements; and
- Any note and comments added to the record by the ALR.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 13-127, see notes following § 44-101.01.
DC CODE § 44-106.06
Current through December 11, 2012
(June 24, 2000, D.C. Law 13-127, § 606, 47 DCR 2647.)