- Within 150 days following the end of each fiscal year, the provider shall file with the Commissioner a revised disclosure statement setting forth current information required. The provider shall also make the revised disclosure statement available to all the residents of the facility. The revised disclosure statement shall include a narrative describing any material differences between:
- (A) The forecast statements of revenues and expenses and cash flows or other forecast financial data filed pursuant to law as a part of the disclosure statement filed most immediately subsequent to the start of the provider's most recently completed fiscal year; and
- The actual results of operations during that fiscal year; and
- The revised forecast statements of revenues and expenses and cash flows or other forecast financial data being filed as a part of the revised disclosure statement filed at any other time if, in the opinion of the provider, revision is necessary to prevent an otherwise current disclosure statement from containing a material misstatement of fact or omitting a material fact required to be stated therein.
- Only the most recently recorded disclosure statement, with respect to a facility, and in any event, only a disclosure statement dated within one year plus 150 days prior to the date of delivery, shall be considered current for purposes of the law or delivered pursuant to this chapter.
Historical and Statutory
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 15-270, see notes following § 44-151.01.
DC CODE § 44-151.07
Current through December 11, 2012
(Apr. 5, 2005, D.C. Law 15-270, § 107, 52 DCR 799.)